- Gathering, Preserving, and Leveraging Evidence in FDCPA and TCPA Cases
- Spokeo Did Not Hang up on TCPA Federal Jurisdiction
- Litigating Individual and Class Actions under the TCPA: From Advertisement to Settlement
- Maximizing Value of TCPA cases
Why These Videos Are Helpful
Are you interested in litigating TCPA claims? Do you want to learn how to set up your practice, find clients, develop an effective discovery strategy, and maximize your claims at settlement negotiations and at trial? Do you want to learn how to pitch your cases to the judge and jury? This webinar series is geared to TCPA practitioners of all levels.
What You Will Learn
- How to effectively locate and vet TCPA clients and claims
- How to best gather evidence from your client.
- How to respond to defendants’ obstructionist tactics and make them provide the crucial information
Pete Barry is an attorney admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Minnesota and in dozens of other federal courts. He is a partner of Barry & Helwig, LLC. His national practice is dedicated exclusively to protecting consumers against illegal robocalls and debt collection abuse.
Mr. William "Billy" Peerce Howard specializes in fighting robobullies and achieving the maximum financial compensation for his clients. Mr. Howard is the president and co-founder of The Consumer Protection Firm.
Scott D. Owens founded the law firm of Scott D. Owens, P.A., a consumer law practice, where he has quickly become one of Florida’s most recognized consumer advocates. Scott has represented consumers for the past nine years with regard to violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act.