Private Members: $40
Legal Aid/Public Interest/Military Members: $30
The current judicial environment makes now a great time to take clients who have been harmed by car dealers. These businesses often take advantage of consumers and fail to comply with regulations. There are plenty of clients. This webinar is for newer consumer attorneys or experienced attorneys who are new to used car cases and assumes a basic familiarity with civil litigation and consumer statutes.
What You Will Learn
• How to select good cases to maximize your chances of winning and collecting
• How to spot the claims and damages that you can prove
Greg Reichenbach is a consumer trial attorney representing poor and working-class Ohio consumers. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Toledo, College of Law, in 2004. He focuses on bringing individual and class claims against used automobile dealers, financial institutions, debt collectors, and other businesses who engage in unfair and deceptive acts. He has written articles for the public and regularly presents CLE trainings for Ohio attorneys on topics including litigating consumer claims and defending collection suits. He has helped recover millions of dollars for Ohioans and helped wipe out over $150 million in debts.
How to Register
To attend this webinar as a nonmember of NACA, you must be verified to attend education events.
If you are a current member of NACA, register here.
If you are not a member,
- If you already have an account with NACA: Click here. You will be asked to login and then will be taken to your profile page. Near the bottom of the page, under “Verifications,” click the box next to "Please verify me for NACA education events" and then select the organization with which you are primarily affiliated (e.g. NCLC or Public Justice) in the box below. You must fill out both boxes to be verified.
- If you do not already have an account with NACA: Please create an account in our system and check the last box on the form, "Please verify me for NACA education events" and then select the organization with which you are primarily affiliated (e.g. NCLC or Public Justice). You must fill out both boxes to be verified.
- Once you are verified, you will receive an email with a link to register.
Are you interested in receiving CLE credit for this webinar? NACA does not seek CLE approval for each webinar in each individual state. Individual attorneys can generally apply for, and receive CLE credit, in their respective states. Please note that NACA is now a Preferred Provider of CLEs for California, Pennsylvania, and Texas and this webinar is considered pre-approved for CLE credits for lawyers practicing in those states. NACA will provide, upon request, certificates of attendance to be used in state bar applications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a certificate of attendance.
Please note that there are no refunds for webinars since participants can view the presentation after it has taken place. If your registration was submitted less than two hours prior to the event, it is not guaranteed that you will receive access to participate in the live presentation. However, you will receive access to the recorded webinar in the coming days.
Why You Should Register Even If You Can’t Attend the Live Webinar
For each webinar you register for, regardless of whether you attend live, you will automatically receive an email inviting you to view a recording of the webinar and also containing attachments of the Power Point presentation and any other supplemental materials within two business days of the live webinar. This way, if you have a time conflict, you will be able to listen to the webinar and study the course materials at your convenience. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.