Pre-Approved State Bars
NACA is a preferred provider in California and Pennsylvania. Every NACA training is pre-approved for CLE credits for lawyers practicing in those states.
The Spring Training is approved by the Florida bar, course number 2204893N, and by the Oregon bar, ID 91151. NACA is in the process of applying to Texas.
If you practice in a different state, you will need to apply to your state bar to get the Spring Training and workshops approved for CLE credit in your state.
2022 Spring Training attendees can request a certificate of attendance by filling out this form. Once completed, a certificate of attendance will be sent.
For the purposes of submitting CLE credits to your state bar, you may need to provide the program with descriptions found in the program book or speaker bios.
- 8.5 credits for the Trial Skills Workshop
- 8.5 credits for the So You Want to be a Class Action Attorney workshop, including one ethics credit hour
- 2.5 credits for the FCRA Fundamental Workshop
- 11.5 credits for the Spring Training, including one ethics credit hour
- 3.5 credits for the Masters’ Session