The NACA membership community is one that is engaged, vibrant, and connected. We’ve worked to find the best and most effective ways to provide education, training, current industry news, listservs, and much more. NACA members gain confidence in knowing that they belong to an organization standing up for the rights of consumers all across the country and that they will also be supported and surrounded by a community of professionals committed to their success.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy as a NACA member:
Community and Networking
- Membership in an organization that fosters the growth and successful practice of consumer law and is a direct link to litigation support, expertise, and advice from the most eminent advocates in our field.
- Access to the NACA Member Directory to allow you to connect with others in the field that can help you best serve your clients.
- Conferences that bring together the best consumer law experts from around the country.
- Geographical listservs for the state(s) in which you are licensed to practice.
Education and Resources
- The ability to stay up to date with NACA’s members-only section of the website. The site contains NACA publications, articles, briefs, links to consumer sites, a library for NACA members, and other useful resources.
- Weekly aggregated consumer law related news sent to your email.
- Online resource library of more than 3,000 documents at your disposal.
- The potential to develop and expand your professional network and credentials through volunteer leadership in the association.
- The opportunity to build expertise with online webinars, monthly trainings that provide invaluable information and resources. Many offer CLE credit.
- Substantive and topical listserv groups on consumer law issues.
- Complimentary access to the online Developing a Consumer Law Practice professional development package or the Legal Services professional development package.
- Latest updates on consumer finance and consumer protection legislative and regulatory issues.
- A 20% members-only discount to the materials in the National Consumer Law Center’s library.
- Amicus Curiae Brief assistance on high-impact cases from NACA’s Issues Committee.
- Litigation support and consultation services.
- Your listing in NACA’s online Find an Attorney directory, allowing potential clients to reach you more quickly and efficiently.
- Access to NACA’s Find Co-Counsel directory to help find expertise and help on cases.
- NACA Marketplace, which provide members exclusive discounts on services and products, helping our members work more efficiently.
- Malpractice insurance advice—you now have access to expert advice on finding professional liability insurance.
- Ability to save money on NACA and NCLC educational offerings and publications.