- RESPA 101: Drafting Effective Requests for Information and Notices of Error
- The Da Vinci Code—How to Read and Understand Mortgage Life of Loan Histories using Black Knight’s LoanSphere Magnified MSP
- Reg X Claims: The Unqualified Written Request
- The Tactical Deployment of Regulation X: Loss Mitigation in Judicial, Quasi-Judicial, and Non judicial States
What You Will Learn
- How to draft Requests for Information and Notices of Error and use them as litigation and discovery tools
- How to litigate RESPA claims for mortgage servicing violations
- How to identify Reg Z and Z claims, breach of contract claims, and misapplication of payment claims
This webinar series is geared to beginner and intermediate attorneys interested in litigating Reg X cases.
Attorney Brian Flick is a managing partner of the Dann Law’s Cincinnati office. His practice is focused on bankruptcy, foreclosure defense, appellate litigation, and other areas of consumer law.
Attorney Oliver Max Gardner III is recognized as one of the leading lawyers in America in the area of predatory mortgage servicing and as the “Dean” of mortgage servicing issues in consumer bankruptcy cases.
June 26, 2018