- Managing Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- Student Loans: Is Bankruptcy the Right Choice
- How and When to Discharge Private Student Loans in Bankruptcy
Why These Videos Are Helpful
Are you interested in litigating student loans cases? Do you want to learn which cases can be resolved in bankruptcy and which ones can’t? Do you want to learn how to use bankruptcy to resolve student loan debt? This webinar is geared to anyone interested in handling student loans cases.
What You Will Learn
- When to resolve student loan cases using bankruptcy
- How undue hardship is not the ONLY avenue to discharge student loans
- How to find and recognize good potential dischargeability cases
Christie Arkovich was former trial counsel for Sallie Mae, ECMC, and other student loan servicers and guarantors in the late 1990s and early 2000s. She "switched sides" and now represents student loan borrowers and other debtors both inside and outside of bankruptcy.
Josh Cohen started his own law firm in 2008 and focuses his practice on helping people with student loan problems.
Jay Fleischman, a partner at Shaev and Fleischman, has twenty years’ experience in consumer law, focusing on student loans, bankruptcy, debt collection, and credit reporting.
Mr. D.J. Rausa worked eight years for a consumer bankruptcy law firm before breaking out on his own in 2002. Mr. Rausa is also an experienced student loan lawyer.