- Gathering, Preserving, and Leveraging Evidence in FDCPA and TCPA Cases
- Spokeo Did Not Hang up on TCPA Federal Jurisdiction
- Litigating Individual and Class Actions under the TCPA: From Advertisement to Settlement
- Maximizing Value of TCPA cases
- TCPA Case Law Update: ACA International v. FCC
Why These Videos Are Helpful
Are you interested in litigating TCPA claims? Do you want to learn how to set up your practice, find clients, develop an effective discovery strategy, and maximize your claims at settlement negotiations and at trial? Do you want to learn how to pitch your cases to the judge and jury? This webinar series is geared to TCPA practitioners of all levels.
What You Will Learn
- How to effectively locate and vet TCPA clients and claims
- How to best gather evidence from your client.
- How to respond to defendants’ obstructionist tactics and make them provide the crucial information
- What to include in your expert reports to survive summary judgment when the defendant denies using an ATDS
Pete Barry is an attorney admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Minnesota and in dozens of other federal courts. He is a partner of Barry & Helwig, LLC. His national practice is dedicated exclusively to protecting consumers against illegal robocalls and debt collection abuse.
Mr. William "Billy" Peerce Howard specializes in fighting robobullies and achieving the maximum financial compensation for his clients. Mr. Howard is the president and co-founder of The Consumer Protection Firm.
Scott D. Owens founded the law firm of Scott D. Owens, P.A., a consumer law practice, where he has quickly become one of Florida’s most recognized consumer advocates. Scott has represented consumers for the past nine years with regard to violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act.
Amy E. Tabor practices at Caddell & Chapman, which recently served as class counsel in nationwide TCPA litigation against Sirius XM. Despite Sirius XM’s contention that a predictive dialer used in “click-to-call” mode did not qualify as an ATDS, Caddell & Chapman secured a settlement offering class members three months of free access to Sirius XM’s Select service or pro-rata participation in a cash settlement fund.
Beth E. Terrell, a founding member of Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC (TMLG), concentrates her practice in complex litigation, including consumer, defective product, and wage and hour class actions. Ms. Terrell has served as co-lead counsel on numerous multi-state and nationwide class actions, including a number of TCPA class actions.