The NACA membership community is one that is engaged, vibrant, and connected. We’ve worked to find the best and easiest ways to provide education, training, current industry news, listservs, and much more. NACA members gain confidence in knowing that they belong to an organization standing up for the rights of consumers all across the country and that they will also be supported and surrounded by a community of professionals committed to their success.
Here are some of the benefits NACA members enjoy:
Community and Networking
- Membership in an organization that fosters the growth and successful practice of consumer law and is a direct link to litigation support, expertise, and advice from the most eminent advocates in our field.
- Conferences that bring together the best consumer law experts from around the country.
- Geographical listservs for your state.
Education and Resources
- The ability to stay up-to-date with NACA's members-only section of the website. The site contains NACA publications, articles, briefs, links to consumer sites, a library for NACA members, and other useful resources.
- The potential to develop and expand your professional network and credentials through volunteer leadership in the association.
- The opportunity to build expertise with online webinars, monthly trainings that provide invaluable information and resources. Many offer CLE credit.
- Substantive and topical listserv groups on consumer law issues.
- Complimentary copy of the book "The Practice of Consumer Law."
- Latest updates on consumer finance and consumer protection legislative and regulatory issues.
- Amicus Curiae Brief assistance on high-impact cases from NACA’s Issues Committee.
- Litigation Support and Consultation Services.
- Your listing in NACA's online “Find an Attorney” Directory, allowing potential clients to reach you more quickly and efficiently.
- NACA Benefits Partners, which provide members exclusive discounts on services and products, helping our member work more efficiently.
- Malpractice Insurance Advice for NACA Members— NACA members can now have expert advice on finding professional liability insurance.
- Ability to save money on NACA and NCLC educational offerings and publications.